We offer a wide variety of clubs after school that are run by staff or outside providers.
There will normally be no clubs on the first week of school after any holiday.
- Children are asked to sign up to clubs for at least half a term.
- School clubs run by staff are subject to cancellation if the member of staff is ill or at a meeting and the club cannot be covered by another member of staff.
- Clubs run by outside organisations and arranged by school are charged for, to cover instructor costs.
- Some music tuition is provided by private tutors during curriculum time. Parents and tutors make the arrangements privately and the school works with the tutors to accommodate this opportunity in school time. School does not handle the money for this tuition.
- All sports clubs that rely on outdoor facilities may be cancelled due to very poor weather and we do our best to give you the maximum notice possible. Where the notice is too short we do our best to make indoor provision depending on Health and Safety.
If you are interested in helping run, or organise a club please let us know - we would be delighted to hear from you!